10th January (28th December O.S.):
- ANTONY OF LÉRINS, though born in Lower Pannonia, he served God as a hermit in several places north of the Alps. Then spent the last two years of his life as a monk at Lérins reposing circa 520.
- CASTOR, VICTOR AND ROGATIAN, martyrs in North Africa.
- DOMNIO, a fourth century righteous priest in Rome.
- MAUGHOLD (MACCALDUS), renouncing his former life of banditry in Ireland, he was converted by St. Patrick (17th March) and sent to the Isle of Man, where his episcopate was very fruitful. He reposed circa 488.
- ROMULUS AND CONINDRUS , contemporaries of St. Patrick (17th March) and amongst the first to preach Orthodoxy on the Isle of Man. They reposed circa 450.
* - Prior to the Schism the Patriarchate of Rome was Orthodox and fully in communion with the Orthodox Church. As Saint John of Shanghai and San Francisco +1966 said "The West was Orthodox for a thousand years, and her venerable Liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."