27th April, (14th April O.S.):
- ABUNDIUS, a sacrist at St Peter's in Rome who reposed circa 564.
- DOMNINA AND COMPANIONS, a virgin martyred in Terni at the same time as Bishop Valentine (14th February) in 269.
- LAMBERT OF LYONS, a monk at Fontenelle and successor to St. Wandrille (22nd July) as abbot in 666. He was consecrated Bishop of Lyons in 678, and reposed in 688.
- TASSACH, one of St Patrick's (17th March) earliest disciples and first Bishop of Raholp in Ireland, he is believed to have reposed circa 495.
- TIBURTIUS, VALERIAN AND MAXIMUS, third century Martyrs in Rome.
* - Prior to the Schism the Patriarchate of Rome was Orthodox and fully in communion with the Orthodox Church. As Saint John of Shanghai and San Francisco +1966 said "The West was Orthodox for a thousand years, and her venerable Liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."