8th May, (25th April O.S.):
- ERMINUS, a monk at Lobbes, who later became an abbot and bishop. He reposed in 737.
- EVODIUS, HERMOGENES AND CALLISTA, (Date unknown.) traditionally considered martyrs in Syracuse in Sicily.
- HERIBALDUS, a monk and abbot of the monastery of St. Germanus in Auxerre, who later served as bishop of the same city. He reposed circa 857.
- MACAILLE, a disciple of St. Mel (6th February) who was Bishop of Croghan in Offaly in Ireland, reposing circa 489.
- MELLA, the mother Ss. Canice (11th October) and Tigernach (4th April), who, after the death of her husband, became a nun and later Abbess of Doire-Melle. She reposed circa 780.
- PHAEBADIUS (FIARI), a bishop of Agen who succeeded in eradicating Arianism in Gaul, together with his friend St. Hilary of Poitiers (13th January). He was one of the most prominent bishops of his time, and presided over several Councils. St. Phaebadius reposed circa 392.
- ROBERT OF SYRACUSE, an abbot of a monastery in Syracuse in Sicily who reposed circa 1000.
* - Prior to the Schism the Patriarchate of Rome was Orthodox and fully in communion with the Orthodox Church. As Saint John of Shanghai and San Francisco +1966 said "The West was Orthodox for a thousand years, and her venerable Liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."