10th July (27th June O.S.):
- CLEMENT, a member of the group led by St. Zoilus (vide infra) martyred in Cordoba under Diocletian (circa A.D. 298).
- DEODATUS, the deacon of St. Paulinus of Nola (22nd June), and later his successor. St. Deodatus reposed A.D. 473.
- JOHN OF CHINON, a sixth century anchorite in Chinon in the west of France, who was the spiritual father of Queen Radegund.
- ZOILUS AND COMPANIONS, Zoilus, a youth, and others martyred in Cordoba under Diocletian, circa A.D. 301. The monastery of San Zoil de Carrión in León in Spain was founded to enshrine his relics.
* - Prior to the Schism the Patriarchate of Rome was Orthodox and fully in communion with the Orthodox Church. As Saint John of Shanghai and San Francisco +1966 said "The West was Orthodox for a thousand years, and her venerable Liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."